LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

extremely new, but have questions

Last post 09-12-2003, 1:46 PM by run. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-12-2003, 12:48 PM 2355

extremely new, but have questions

Hi, I am extremely new to this forum, I am in no way a pilot, yet use to take flying lessons. I am interested in a career in piloting, yet, I am curous if any of you are aware of the economy for aviation. When I started takin lessons, it was 3 years ago, and was told the need for pilots was rising......... that was well before 9/11. Now I am curous if after that tragic event, how the economy for piloting... is the need still high, steady, or going down a slow spiral? I am still very young, am only 20, am engaged, been for past 2 years. I am so excited when it comes to aviation, yet a little troubled when thinkin of takin up the career if financialy it won't do. I realize that is something that can happen anytime, something can always come up. so i guess I am curoius as what predictions can anyone make for the aviation industry in 3 years, since I think that is how long it will take me to obtain my comercial license. Thank you all for any input any of you may have! God bless!
  •  09-12-2003, 1:46 PM 2356 in reply to 2355

Re: extremely new, but have questions

Now is a good time to start. After you get your commercial license you will need to get a lot of hours in a small company and by the time you are ready for the majors, probably in 6 years, the industry will have turned.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us